My name is Geizon Robert, born and raised at Sao Paulo – Brazil, currently living in Tokyo – Japan.
I started my professional education by studying Technical Drawing at SENAI-SP school until 2004 and, in following years, student of Digital Media Design at Impacta College of Technology, where graduated in 2006.
After that, studied Three-dimensional Design at post graduation course in the same College. My specialization was 3D modeling and animation, besides the other course subjects, concluded in 2013.
Everyday I am studying Computer Graphics by my self, focused in character rigging, Non-Photorealistic Render (NPR) and 3D modeling with Autodesk Maya / Autodesk 3DS Max, and studying Japanese Language too.
Taught Computer Graphics during almost 5 years for technical courses at SENAC-SP school and also worked as freelancer technical drawing and 3D generalist.
Now I am currently working as 3DCG Generalist at a japanese company which provides CGI for animes and digital games.
Do you want to know something more!?
Please, feel free to ask me.
- Japanese Language – Akamonkai Japanese School Language.
- Rigging: Basic / Intermediary – Art&Cia School.
- Three-dimensional Design – Impacta College of Technology.
- Machine Design – PROTEC School.
- Digital Media Design – Impacta College of Technology.
- Technical Drawing – SENAI/SP.